Residential and Agriculture Burning

CAL FIRE RESIDENTIAL DOORYARD BURN PERMITS ARE REQUIRED UNTIL THE END OF “DECLARED FIRE SEASON”, this does not include city of Red Bluff, City of Corning, or the Capay Fire District.

Residential Debris burning is allowed but only with a valid LE-62 Residential Burn Permit. Only burning of natural debris on the property it is from is allowed.

Only allowed on permissive burn days. Burn hours 10AM-5PM in Tehama County.

Agricultural burning is allowed with a TCAPC permit and CAL FIRE LE-5 permit but only on permissive burn days.

Please click on the links below for Burn Day Status, online Dooryard Burn Permit, or an online Campfire Permit.

Tehama County Burn Day Status

Dooryard Burn Permits

Campfire Burning Permits